Wednesday, October 26, 2011

365 days of pictures day 130 Fall is in the air

This is right across the street from where I live, the tree just seemed to have changed over night.

We are not going to have much colors because it has been so dry, but what is there is absolutely breath taking.

I hope that the colors are still here when Bob gets back :)  I know he will just fall in love again.

Hope everybody is having a great week
and that your week is full of blessings

Bob and  I are doing wonderful.

Blesssings
Rainbow

Do you have fall colors where you are located?

2 comments:

  1. honey baby, your picture of the tree is beautiful. the changing leaves show their beauty, but your beauty is what it reminds me of the most.:) i can't wait to make many new memories with you, and i miss you dearly. gina, i love you!!

    (((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvvvm

    p.s. i miss you (ily)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I can post. I have been trying to post for days. I dont know what was going on. The tree is so beautiful. Love all the Fall colours. AWESOME! I have been very sick. It is not fun. It appears this long run of work is going to go longer than first thought. I talked to the lady I am covering for and it appears it will go through Christmas. YUK! She isnt doing as well as she had hoped. I keep praying. I pray the Lord sustain me. Nut will pop in when I can. Though I have been trying to post for several days. Love the blogs new look. so darn cute!
    Many blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8