Monday, October 31, 2011

65 days to a new beginning

First of all I am really having a tough time with the challenge, however I am a go getter not a quiter
Satan has been "really bugging" me the last 3 days.  Now it is time to get on with what is the important thing here and that is to work on my list of goals to be reached by the end of the year.

 letting Satan know that no matter how much he wants to be here, I have a much higher power!
 Getting closer to God
 Reading my Bible more
 Being with Bob (this is my first goal) and it is happening very soon!
 Telling my parents that "I LOVE THEM MORE"
getting more prayer and quiet time in with my "HEAVENLY FATHER"
believing more in miracles (as I have witnessed first hand)
helping those in need more

I have so many more it is really hard to write them all down.
I know that God is very much here with us all the time, the beauty that he gives to us each and every day,
his undeserving grace,  and so much more.
Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind meSatan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
hope everybody is having a great Monday
Blessings
Rainbow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8