Thursday, October 27, 2011

30 days of Thanks

Cheryl over here at http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/2011/10/finding-right-path.html 
 is starting a 65 day Journey, her description says "..to start the year in a better place"!  I got this from Shawn http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/2011/10/thirty-days-of-thanks  if you haven't stopped by her blog you really should.

this journey is to tell about our daily journey(s) with God, after all we all have so much to talk about when we love the (Lord)



A journey that will be reached on December 31, 2011.  The plan is to start the New Year in a better place.


for the first post (since I was not prepared)
I am so thankful for my Savior, and his never ending love for us all.  We all are undeserving of his Grace.  All of us have fallen from that Grace, but can be forgiven when asked.

Tomorrow's Assignment

Work on my list of goals I want to see reached before the end of the year!


Hope everybody's week is full of blessings
Rainbow


Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith.  And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,  9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I must go over and check this out. I want to do this sounds like something I would love doing. You always find such wonderful little things to do. I havent forgotten about the photo thing either. It is just I need time to take photos but when schedule slows down I will check into that one. Love ya
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Looks like I can actually comment today!! WoooHooo!

    Love you pictures! They are beautiful.

    So glad you are coming along on our 65 day journey. And look forward to getting to know you better!

    Blessings & hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Miss Rainbow, we will have fun, and growth, on this journey we are taking.

    Blessings,
    Shawm

    ReplyDelete
  4. What part of Oklahoma are you in? Looks like eastern. LOL We live outside of Ada.

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey baby, your very creative and enjoy reading all of your blogs. thank you for sharing your talents with everyone. your wonderful and i miss you very much. gina, i love you!!

    (((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~my~love

    ily vvvvvm

    p.s. ur awesome (ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8