Sunday, October 2, 2011

365 days of pictures day 112 tree frog

I was outside moving my flowers around today and this tree frog was hiding. He really looked scared I was going to hurt him nope not me.

They make such a joyful noise in the evening its so peaceful hearing them on the cool evenings.

Bob and I are doing great time is flying its been 6 weeks since his seizure and fall seems only yesterday.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend.

Blessings
Rainbow
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. honey baby...i loved the picture of the frog, and loved reading your blog. the evenings with you, and hearing all the sounds were wonderful. i can't wait to make my final return and be with you forever. gina, i miss you and love you very much!!

    (((((((bob~n~gina))))))always my love

    ily vvvvm

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8