Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I SPY!!!! # 2

Photobucket
Time to meet up with http://www.mymadmind.com/2011/10/i-spy_12.html for a fun photo MEME
Yes it's that time of the week. It's time for all of you who like to snap a photo to link up with me and my bud, Dazee, of Crazy Daze and Night Dreams for the weekly fun photo fest called I Spy. Every week there is one category we suggest and one that you get to choose. Any photo you particularly like can be posted. The only request we have is that you use one you have taken.

I think you can tell a lot about people by the kind of photos they take. That's because we have our own vision through the lens. So get to know us and we'll get to know you. Just have fun with it.   ( I took these photos with my new android tablet just to see how it does)



Abandoned 

This is an old abandoned rodeo ground, about 3 blocks from where I live, (never noticed it before, I guess cause part of the ragweeds have been cut.


the 2nd photo is an old abandoned barn...the last time I saw it was still standing, now the winds have blown it to smitherines (ok I can't spell that word)  I used B/W to give it that affect of dayz gone by.










Our MasterpieceChoice
This is the man who brings joy and laughter to my life on a daily basis.  We call this photo our masterpiece ...it was taken outside with only the moon shining for the light.  (no flash no extra lighting.
we are like 2 teenagers in love (that is what Missy says) you can tell by the way we look at each other :)  


Hope everybody enjoys the photo meme.  Get your camera and start snapping and sharing with the rest of us to see!!!


Blessings
Rainbow

5 comments:

  1. I love the black and white shots. Old buildings make for great subjects. But you also have a great personal shot. Lighting can make or break a shot. Good job! I'm glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love your abandoned shots. Wow. and now I really want a tablet too. errrrrr

    So cool that you are so in love with your hubby.

    Thanks for linking up. You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, you have some photo taking skills:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, you have some photo taking skills:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey baby..i really like how your android takes these wonderful pictures, and would love to see much more in the coming days. i believe one the best picture you have taken was...the masterpiece picture of us not long ago. seeing you in that picture with your radiant smile was awesome. everything about you are flawless, and thank you for coming into my life. i miss you....i need you and love you very very much!!

    ((((((bob~and~gina))))))forever my love

    ily vvvvvm
    p.s.ur the bestest(soon)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8