Monday, October 17, 2011

365 days of pictures day 123 nature park Tulsa



 Saturday it was 90 * outside so I decided to go on the nature trail.
The first picture, there is cut outs in the wood so that you can see across the lake, I am like wow, perfect a picture within a picture (as Bethe puts it)

you can see in the 2nd pic that the leaves are starting to turn

The 3rd pic shows another marsh with green foliage and dead trees.  The trees provide shelter for the fish.

The 4th picture is a doe standing in the background
she was watching me but wasn't really threatened by me being there in her presence .  I stood and watched her for a good little bit, all of the sudden I see 2 more sets of ears (there was 2 fawn laying in the grass not far from mama.

I was on the phone with Bob when I spotted her, and she didn't even miss a lick of grass.  They know that they are protected there.

I can't wait to take Bob out there with me again, maybe this time it will not be so hot.  
We are getting some MUCH needed rain, hopefully it will rain for a little while.    Today it was 88, tomorrow is only spose to be in the 60's burr then Thur the hi is 58 ouch.  We are expecting our first "initial" freeze ...under freeze warnings, TUES< WED> and THUR am it is sposed to be 30 in town so here it will be in the low 20's OUCH again...maybe the leaves will start changing more now that we got rain and the frost.

Sad to say though when comes the frost...away goes the AHHH CHOOOO!!!(jk when I say sad)  I have been sneezing none stop since the week after I took Bob home that is almost 4 weeks none stop!!  My eyes look like I am crying all the time.  SO I hope it freezes really hard and its a long freeze!!!

Bob and I are doing wonderful, in just a short amount of time we will be together on our final journey

Blessings to you all
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. honey baby, your pictures at the park are truly amazing. i really loved seeing nature at it's best. i can't wait to share many memories with you my love. gina, i can't wait to be with you and i miss you very much!! i love you!!

    (((((((bob~and~gina)))))))always~and`forever

    ily vvvvvm

    ps. very soon (ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8