Wednesday, October 12, 2011

100 things about me part 5

100 things about me
Tara over at http://www.undeservingrace.com would love to have all of you stop over to her blog.  Not only is she hosting a lot of blog hops, but when you read her blog(s) you are sure to get truly blessed.

I am going to start on #51 today as my other post are in the first 4 parts
and can be read here if you want to read them.
Comments are always welcome
http://rainbowslifejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/100-things-about-me-part-4.html    (this is part 4)




#51.  I am your best friend until you stab me in the back
#52.  I have the best man in the world on my side (Bob)
#53.  Everybody considers me fun loving, caring, sincere
#53.  My first car was a 1967 powder blue mustang
#54.  I have had 3 wrecks (none my fault)
#55.  My (little cousin) he is 6ft + is a bouncer (everybody gets a kick when I introduce him as my lil cousin) he towers me.
#56.  I have purple toenails
#57.  PURPLE is my favorite color
#58. just recently I got a new tablet :)it is awesome!!!
#59.  Bob and I will be together again very soon.
                                                                           #60.  I wear 2 breast cancer awareness bracelets

Stop on over at Tara's and find out about your fellow bloggie friends.
Blessings
Rainbow


1 comment:

  1. honey baby, thank for sharing another wonderful blog with us. i enjoy everything you write in your blogs, which are fascinating. i also have a wonderful woman in my life, and she is totally awesome in every sense of the word. she is my best friend, my confidante and my lover...she is gina and i love her with all my heart!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina)))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvvvm

    ps. i love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8