Wednesday, October 12, 2011

365 days of pictures day 120 Morning glories

Today while out feeding the dogs, this beautiful Morning glory (I think it's confused as they are spose to bloom in the morning not evening)  It is even purple my favorite color.  It grows in the wild as a vine.

I dug some up and put in a pot last year, it is tiny but blooms...it has one purple and one pink.

Bob and I are doing great :-) he went for his follow up today, to find out he has to wait again (to get x-rays, and to see neurologist please keep praying for him)

Hope everybody is having a great week and that the Lord shines his blessings down on each of you.
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. I love morning glories! My husband hates them cause he's a farmer. I have to tell him not to pull them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, what a pretty picture of the morning glory, which was one of my mother's favorite. she would alway's be happy when they bloomed in the morning. gina, like a flower in bloom...you are alway's beautiful to me, and i am very fortunate in many ways. soon, we will be together and i miss you very much! honey, i love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvvvm
    p.s.ur wonderful(ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8