Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The November Edition of TSW Daybook











Welcome to the month of November!
A month when most of us stop to  count remember
 our many blessings! May you find your home full, 
your list long, your plate full, your quiet time
 blessed and your heart overflowing with love!
(Perhaps for this month, you can add a few of those blessings
 for us to read on your daybook!)

Taking Part In The Simple Woman's Daybook

Here's how to take part:

1. Create your daybook using the prompts below
making sure in your entry you
 include a link back to my blog using this link.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

(This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to
me as your hostess  as well as for your readers-
-they will know where to join in the fun, too.
______________________________

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...beautiful raindrops and fog
(it is dark and gloomy)

I am thinking...how nice it will be to see all of
my famiily in a few weeks

I am thankful...for my salvation, and that I still
have both of my parents

In the kitchen...there is some home-made
 pumpkin spice cookies yum

I am wearing...lavender sweat pants,
and a t-shrit with butterflies

I am creating...some cute little Christmas
 stocking stuffers

I am going...to sit in a nice warm
 bubble bath and relax

I am wondering...how, my older doggie will
 get along with new puppy  coming tomorrow

I am reading...Life is short but wide
, J California Cooper

I am hoping...the weather doesn't turn bad to
for peoples travel plans

I am looking forward to...taking a long drive this
 weekend to see the majestic  fall colors

I am learning...patience, I ask God for patience he has given
me lots more than I have had before Thank you Father, for that.

Around the house...watching TV, listening to the patter of rain drops

I am pondering...how I am going to miss my girl-friend since 1972
 (she is moving)

A favorite quote for today...Amateurs built the ark, professionals
built the titanic

One of my favorite things...spending time with my parents

A few plans for the rest of the week:....playing with new puppy,
playing with  Pepper *the older one*,
 visiting parents, talking to friends and blogging

A peek into my day...woke up , took shower, ate lunch
 *I am a night worker* went to doggie shelter found 
puppy, went to parents, chores, blogged, played
 fb games
this is my car that takes me
 everywhere I need to go

(add your picture here)

______________________________
2. Copy the "permalink" ONLY from your "The Simple
Woman's Daybook"  post, not the link to the current
 entry on your blog. This will make it much
 easier for others to find it instead of looking through
 the entire list of entries  at your blog for your
 "daybook". Anyone not posting ONLY the daybook
entry permalink will have their link removed.

3. Come back here and add your permalink to the Mister
 Linky box (second box)
 In the first box where it lists "YOUR NAME"
 place your first name or the title of
 your blog.

PLEASE NOTE: Inappropriate links, links to things you sell,
 etc. will be removed at my discretion.

If you have any questions about writing your daybook or linking up
 here please contact me atthesimplewoman@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi G and M: I wasn't able to read your post because the section is too narrow and it doesn't expand. Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment. I hope to visit you again soon when I can better see your posts. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than driving around, taking in all the beautiful Fall Colors!!! We used to make a trip of it to the Colorado high country to see all the aspen and pines...it was so beautiful.

    PS...I really, really like the idea of a t-shirt with butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well with the new puppy. Heard it is almost like having a new baby in the house. We've never had a puppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another area of blogging I do miss. I so need to get back to all these wonderful areas. A little at a time. It is wonderful to read yours. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8