Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday



For my Salvation
For Gilligans Love
Having Both parents alive
my 2 dogs who love me unconditionally
Pepper n Buddy
Electric and gas to keep us warm
Food in the fridge
A nice car to drive when it is cold outside
Friends in CA that call to say I care
My BFF calling out of blue to say hey sis everything ok
Family inviting us for Thanksgiving  it gonna be
strange this year we always have Thanksgiving at parents house
every since my grandparents passed.  We are going
to my Dad's twin brothers :) will get to see more family this way

So many thankful things it is hard to put onto a page every week

Blessings

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.



1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8