Thursday, November 14, 2013

Talking Turkey In The Hodgepodge

Welcome to the 150th running of 
the Wednesday Hodgepodge!
 It's a fun way to mark the weekly
 mid-point...thanks for playing along.
  Add your link at the end of my
 post and then hop around and say 
hi to all your friends and neighbors-


1. Describe a typical Sunday in your childhood.
getting up for breakfast, going to church, coming home eating
lunch playing with friends and back to church and watching
wild kingdom.

2. How comfortable are you with uncertainty?  Explain.
Sometimes I am not comfy at all with the unknowing
but then again sometimes going with a full blown dive so to
say is the best way. or "THROW CAUTION TO
THE WIND AND JUST GO"

3. What's something you've accomplished recently that might
 be described as crafty, as in 'arts and crafts' crafty?
 If crafty doesn't work for you, how about handy? Or both.
I found this on pinterest it is so cool  I have made several
now, and everybody who actually reads loves them
bookmarks.  so simple yet so cute!!












4. Have you ever worked in a 'food place'. What did you take
 away from the experience?  
I worked in a Hotel as ASST MGR/ ADMIN ASSISTANT to
GENERAL MANAGER which had a restaurant *being in
that position* I had to run restaurant.  Knowing that no matter
how nice and polite you are  PEOPLE CAN BE RUTHLESS
but also being the ASST MGR I learned a hard lesson of life
at a young age (21) how to bring my employees in and have the
"Talk" I always hated that part of my job.  

5. Cold turkeytalk turkey, what a turkey...in recent days, 
which turkey phrase or idiom best applies to you and why?
  Click on the word turkey if you need to read more about 
the meaning behind each phrase.
talk turkey....because I walk the walk and talk the talk
In other words I do not mind telling people the TRUTH

6. If you could have any one guest join your Thanksgiving dinner
 table, who would it be?
JESUS,  who would not want him to be our guest of honor.
I would love to have my grandparents one more time
But the way we do it in our family, is  find a needy family
and adopt them so they have at least a nice dinner, we do the
same for Christmas!!

7. What is one thing you must accomplish today?
first of all I went to the local animal shelter last week
and found this beautiful boxer.  Today I went back and
got him he is an awesome beautiful creature















8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Always be kind to your neighbor as you never 
know when you may be the one who needs help

2 comments:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8