Friday, November 15, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun week 138

Feeling Beachie

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hillary will list four statements with a blank for you to 
fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four
 fill in’s of your own,  please email them to her  .
If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is
 CARLA FROM RANDOM RAMBLING who came up with the last two statements.
The statements:
  1. ______ make me ______ because____
  2. Whenever someone _____ that _____ I get very _____
  3. I know I should never _____ but sometimes I can’t help it
  4.  I have fond memories of ____ from childhood
My Answers:
  1. Elevators make me scared  because I am scared of heights
  2. Whenever someone hurts somebody  that I love  I get very upset.
  3. I know I should never snack at night  but sometimes I can’t help it
  4.  I have fond memories 1978 sledding accident  from childhood
My Friend, Mike, is hosting a giveaway on his blog to celebrate his 200th post by giving away TWO $100 amazon gift cards.  To enter visit Mike
This is a Blog Hop!



1 comment:

  1. I'm a big night snacker too. Actually, I'm kind of just a snacker period. I like to snack all day instead of eating bigger meals. I graze. I'm a cow basically. LOL
    Hey - I still know all the words to the theme song!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8