Saturday, November 9, 2013

Follow Friday Fun Fill In Blog Hop vol 137

feeling beachie header

Each week,Hilary plans on listing four statements with a 
blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join
 the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email
them to her  . If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the
 hop! This week’s co-host is William from Speak of the Devil
He came up with the last two statements! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY
 NEED SOME STATEMENTS!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop
…. So, please tweet,FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1) I can’t believe that _____
2) To celebrate ____ I _______
3) The meaning of life is _____
4) I can’t stand _______
AND HERE IS MY ANSWERS
1)  I CANT BELEIVE IT IS ALREADY THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER
2) To celebrate Thanksgiving I will be with family
3)  The meaning of life is  somthing I think is different for us all
4)   I can't stand  kids who are unruly
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. Since Google Friend connect is gone, please follow 
through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a
 co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. 
PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
If you tweet, please use #F5-bloghop so I can find you…
And please check out my other blog, DANGLED CARAT, 
which is all about relationships. If you want to be featured, 
just email me. Any posts about relationships are welcome! 
This is a Blog Hop!






2 comments:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8