Tuesday, November 26, 2013

day 28: great nephews and great niece

 This is Justin my great nephew born in 2010
He is my younger nieces oldest son
isn't he a cutie pie?

Pic #2 is Damien my 3 month old great nephen
belonging to younger niece
The 2 boys are 3 yrs 3 days 3 hrs and almost 3 mins
apart how cool is this?

Pic #3 is my beautiful Great Niece Cheyenne
She will be 2 on Feb 28  She belongs to older
niece.

I love them all :)  little JL *justin* says I go with Auntie
Gina lol...Auntie G says I don't have a car seat jl
JL says use mommies :)  out of the mouths of babes

 They are such a bundle of joy and so much innocence
at their ages.  But on the other hand JL loves being
the "BIG BROTHER" lol he thinks Cheyenne is his sissy
it is comical.

Hope everybody has a great and thankful Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. What adorable little ones. I just want to hug them all! You are a truly a blessed Auntie! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8