Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 28 Nieces and Nephew


This is my beautiful nieces *they both have
children of their own now* that will be my post
tomorrow of my great niece and nephews
the one with light pink is now 27
the one in darker pink is 22

This was taken at my brothers house it
is a log home extremely nice.


The bottom pic is of my nephew before
moving into brother's new home.  He is now 18 in the
USMC stationed in San Diego

my how they all grow up so quickly

And, last but not least
my oldest nephew was killed in 2008
just shy of his 21st bday RIP BWH you will always
be missed.  You would love how your sisters
and brother has grown up to be adults.
You would be so Proud DM finally found her a
good man and has a baby of her own :)
REH is a great mom too she has 2 of the cutiest
babies you have ever seen.  And Dax is in
the Marines.  DM little girl is a splitting image
of you.  Your mom n dad are still doing good.
not a day that goes by that we don't all miss you

Meme and Day are doing good for their ages,
day was hospitalized in OCT for congested heart failure,
doing good now, and just found out meme
has got emphazema :(    RIP BWH and Happy
birthday you would have been 26 now
give grandma mary a big hug

Love all of you!!!!



3 comments:

  1. My son, long ago, was USMC...boot camp in San Diego, then traveled all over the world.

    Enjoyed reading about your extended family. And I bet I would LOVE that log house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to your family for their service and what a beautiful fmaily you have. Many blessings Hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what happned to my comment so I will try thins once again. First thank you for your families sevice and all they have given. Your family is a very beautiful family. Thank you for sharing them with us. Blessings Beth

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8