Wednesday, November 6, 2013

hodgepodge volume 149 answers



1.  What's one way you're like your siblings? 
 If you don't have  siblings how are you like your
 lifelong best friend or cousin? 
 I have 2 brothers the only thing we are all stubborn
I am like my best friend *I don't take alot off of people

2.  What's the first thing that comes to mind when you
 think of yourself at age eighteen? graduating from 
high school the next day after I turned 18

3. Sculptor-actor-painter-dancer...if you could excel in one
 of these arts, which would you choose and why? dancing

4. What's a scent that takes you back in time, and where
 does it take you? home-made bread back to when my 
grandmother was living.

5. November is for Peanut Butter Lovers (National Peanut
 Butter Lovers Month).  Are you a lover or a hater? 
 What's your favorite dish/recipe that calls for peanut butter? 
I love peanut butter Peter Pan Creamy and my new found 
love of Nutella  Gorp Cookies I will get recipe from mom
and post on here

6. What do people thank you personally for most often?
always willing to go the extra mile to help people out

7. What event this year are you most thankful for?
That I still have both of my parents they are getting 
older, but still kicking, had a scare last week but Dad
is doing good now

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Be kind to your neighbor, as you never know when
you may need them.  Be thankful for what you have
 not what you don't have.

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to have both your parents still living. My father passed away twenty years ago, and when I look at the wonderful adults my girls have become I feel a tinge of sadness that he didn't get to be part of that. They were toddlers when he died.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8