Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 13 Old Pot


 Bethe over @http://lifesbeautynuggets.blogspot.com/ has an amazing blog(If you have never stopped by her blog than you really should and you are in for a super nice treat)

This is an old tub or pot of some sort (I can't remember for the life of me what it is)  I found it hidden here (down where it is not mowed....cleaning out so it could be mowed.  You can tell from the breaks in it (must have been really used alot because this is cast iron and really heavy)  I fill it up to the crack line with dirt, put some small cacti in there and let them grow.

Hope everybody's week has been full of blessings

Do you plan on driving around to see the fall colors? If so when and where will you be going to?
Please remember to share all the photos with us to enjoy


1 comment:

  1. Check you out! What a delight you are. Put a huge smile on my face and made my day and night. Blessings my friend. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8