Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Settling for the Hodgepodge


Time for the Hodgepodge WED answers hope you all have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving

1. Are you settling for something?
Yes, right now I am settling for being cold :( I hate the cold and that Gilligan will be
coming to visit very soon, I can't wait

2.  It wasn't that long ago almost every store in the US locked doors and turned out lights on Thanksgiving Day. This year many will be open all day Thursday, giving shoppers a jump start on 'Black Friday'. In your opinion is this a good thing or a not so good thing? Will you be shopping on Thanksgiving Day?
No it is not a good thing!!! I will not be shopping Thanksgiving Day.  I think that employees deserve to have that 
day off as it is a holiday!!!  If you have ever worked retail, you know where I am coming from.  Black
Friday is bad enough, people getting trampled on, etc.  I will be at home in my nice cozy home watching 
movies, etc

3. Speaking of shopping...I saw a recent article on the twelve best shopping cities in the world. In order they are-New York, Tokyo, London, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Vienna, Dubai, Madrid, Milan, and Seoul. 
Ever shopped in any of the cities listed? In which city would you most like to pull out the plastic or cold hard cash?
I have never shopped in either of those cities. however I have shopped in LA and Hollywood on Rodeo Drive
it was an experiment of a lifetime.   Of the ones mentioned above, I want to go to London one time before I die.

4. When did you last dine by candlelight?
Has been quiet sometime 24 yrs ago when I married my now ex husband.  

5. What do you have too much of?
Right now leaves, every time I open the door leaves come blowing in.  I love the fall though
so, I can deal with leaves

6. The Hunger Games...are you a fan? Did you read the book(s)? Will you/have you see the movie? Will you/have you seen Catching Fire?
I haven't seen any of the movies nor read books

7. Share your plans for Thanksgiving Day. The who, the where, the what..especially the what! As in what's for dinner? If you're one of my International visitors, whose homeland doesn't celebrate American Thanksgiving (the whole world doesn't ya know!) then still tell us your plans for Thursday.
going to families in OKC well mom n I made pies today, sweet potato pie *or casserole*
Turkey, Ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, many desserts, rolls

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving and if you travel be safe.  If you go shopping on 
Pre black friday or black friday please be safe!! people can be idiots driving, grabbing stuff out 
of your hands, or trampling over you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8