Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 26: Grandparents

 This is my dad's parents
I never met her but what I hear I am alot like her :)  this pic was taken in 1963 Florida
Thank you DAD for this pic.  Without them
there would be no dad nor me :)
My Grandfather passed at 97 was a Reverend for the United Methodist Church and loved
to play checkers *thank you Grandpa for teaching me how to play at a very young age
RIP you 2
This is my mother's mom n dad
she passed in 1990 and he in 1995  Sadly this was the last pic that I took of them in 1987
Grandma was the best cook around and he was a retired school bus driver.
without them I would not have my wonderful mom and no me again

I will be doing a family based theme for the next couple of days :)
Hope everybody has a great weekend and
stays warm

1 comment:

  1. Handsome couples both fo them How many eyars was ech one married before their spouse went onto glory. What a testment of Gods enduring love. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8