Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 18 nature walk

 this was taken on Sunday on one
of the nature trails.  Glad I did
it then vs today  Sun it was 70
today barely 40 burrrr
The top pic was the sun shining on
the trees to make the color
#2 is a long shot of trail

#3 is a bridge over a small creek
on another trail.

This is the same path that lead up
to the lake for Mondays pics
 Hope you all are
safe and warm don't
forget if it is cold where
you are, remember your
fur babies.

I need to ask all of you for
a special prayer
A family member of mine
inlaw is going through a
divorce after 22 yrs

There is so many things
not right,  she is living in
the home, while he is staying
in his car 30* with no blankets
his apartment which he
just moved to is roach infested
and can't get them to spray.
George n Kathy are their names
just pray he is safe as they
live in a big city HOUSTON

I am staying mutual because of my family member, I just hate for anybody
to be in their car on cold nights ;( please pray


4 comments:

  1. Love that trail you took these pictures on. Love the little walking bridge. Yea I dont like cold either. But I love the beauty of the outdoors. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying as well sorry I meant to say that! Love and prayers always Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying....It is best to stay mutual, I know I am with a friend going through a divorce after 28 years..

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8