Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Hodgepodge only the Hodgepodge

here are my answers  to the hodgpodge
questions posted yesterday  make sure to link
after you are done.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. What lesson has failure taught you?
pick up my feet and try again, and sometimes you have to think outside the box
to get ahead in life.  
2. What decision are you glad you made?
first of all my faith,  the decision to move back to OK to be closer to my family
living 1800 miles from family stinks BIG time with aging parents who are afraid of 
flying and the drive was too much on them.

3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees
 popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds.
 So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen?
 If not, when will you be decking the halls?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! I am like you Joyce it is still AUTUMN.  I put my Christmas 
tree up "black friday" while everybody else is out shopping I am decorating.  I do not
do black friday sales no matter the cost or how cheap.  After, working retail I refuse to
do black friday shopping

4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards 
would you most like to join? 
 I love Rummy, and also hearts so that one is hard to choose, I  will have to go with
Rummy on this on.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon
 a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot 
or are you more the 'can't eat' type?
depends on what I am stressed about, sometimes I snack a lot and other times I do not eat
thankfully I do not get depressed or  stressed too much

6.  Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review 
favorable or less than favorable? 
I have yes, was less than favorable as I do not feel *when you uninstall* something  
from YOUR computer they do not need to know why!
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday? 
always visiting with Gilligan is the best one :)
8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Funny, Joyce you wrote a bout the "free gifts"  just today I received labels from 
St. Jude and from the cystic fibrosis foundation with address labels, to/from christmas
labels ....which like you probably will not be used.   These are both reputable organizations
and like you "HOW MUCH DO THEY SPEND PRINTING AND SENDING'?  
If I would have wanted address labels don't you think I would have ordered my own?
 
And,  I HATE getting voicemail on my phone when they ask for ie cameron, susan, blah blah
NO YOU CAN'T TALK TO THEM this isn't their number, please stop calling me!  well
so in so gave this number...ME I Do not care this isn't them  can you not tell the voicemail
says this is Gina   not the person you have called.  Is one of their family members there?
ME:  NO CLICK GOODBYE!!!! 

Happy Thursday everybody


2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten any of those return address labels for free for a long time. I found a whole stack of them with our old address when I was going through a folder the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting your tree up on "Black Friday" when all the fanatic shoppers are out on the roads and filling the stores...that's a GOOD day to decorate your tree.

    I agree with the voice mail stuff...I have learned to look at the number calling first...and if I don't see my family members' number I don't open the voice mail...or even caller ID anymore [if a photo ID of the caller isn't family....or ringtone is not family, I don't answer...it's too much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8