Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 20 more fall colors


Take your photos with your phone, camera, or find

 it in your archives. We don't care.

 We just want to see your vision. 


I couldn't decide which pic to choose from all my colors
all but the bottom pic was taken this year down by my parents
the bottom was taken in 2011 but goes with the theme today :)


pic #2 is at the nature center
where I often visit.

<<<#3 is right down the road
from my parents


#4 is the old general store during the war, I have been told civilians and soldiers waited for the bus to pick them up to go off to war.

#5 is my front yard where I lived
before moving to CA.  my yard now only has a few trees and they have
not given much color ;(

#6 is very similar to  #1 just a little later in the fall ;)

Do you have seasons where you live?
I love living in a state that has 4 "REAL" seasons, but could do without WINTER because I do not do well in the cold!!!

Trees come in many shapes, height
colors, colors of their bark, texture of bark, and leaves.
Isn't it amazing how God created them all so mystically to give us our array of colors?

Here is a poem I wrote a couple of years back and
felt I would share again, it goes along with the leaves

THE PRETTIEST LEAF
If I were a leaf floating from the trees, I would be the prettiest leaf ever seen.  I may be orange,  red, yellow, brown or green but no doubt I would be the prettiest leaf seen.  I may be tattered or whole intact if I am tattered and torn I will still be there for you to adorn.  Will you wonder why I'm tattered or will you know it came from falling from the sky so high?  Or will you just guess its from all the walking feet?   I may be big small or in between, but will always be the prettiest leaf you've ever seen.











1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the Fall colors! Does make me glad Im in my cozy warm house though. Love colors though! I dont think I would be able to decide either. Love looking at photos and yoru are beautiful! Thank you. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8