Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 17 Beautiful OK fall sunset



 while on my weekend
venture, walking down a
nature trail, deciding to take
a quick trip up to the lake
and what amazement
my eyes seen.
It was well worth that extra 5
min hike to catch this simple
beauty.
Couldn't decide which one
was the prettiest so posted
them all.

OK has some of the most
beautiful sunsets I ever
seen in my life.

Hope everybody is having a
great week and it is filled with
many blessigns


Ephesians 4:26-27 (KJV)

 Be ye angry, and sin not:
let not the sun go down upon
 your wrath: 
 Neither give place to the devil.

2 comments:

  1. I dont think I could have picked just one either those are amazing shots of the sunset. Thank you for sharing them beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8