Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 22 old vase collection


this is my old vase collection some of them are pre world war
The one on the 2nd shelf to the right is early 1920's
they were all sitting on my table, I decided to move them and put them
 where everybody can see them.   It has a symbol on it and found it on
the internet they actually answered my questions as to how old it is.
I have added a new one that came from Germany it is from the 40's as well

The green one is 1940's
on the bottom shelf, the ones on the left hand side (I think about 40's to 50)
 there is no more like them

Sorry the picture is kind of dark, but gives an idea of my vases

hope everybody is having a great week :) blessings

1 comment:

  1. I love all things pre war those vases are beautiful! They should be displayed to everyone can enjoy their beauty. You are blessed Love Beth

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8