Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 23 and WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

How cute is this?  One of my friend invited
me out to help milk goats and yes it was fun
I have never had goats milk until now and I
have to say it is quiet good.

These 2 goats are the milkers getting almost
a gallon every day.  They put their head
thru the fence to say "CHEESE" they
are sisters, hence one is still chewing her
cud.  They are both pregnant with Spring babies I can't wait to see those lil kids.

The kitties wait patiently for the nice warm
milk everytime I turned around there was more of them all black.  Last count was 15

 They also gave me fresh turnips radishes
YUM  one turnip weighed in at 3.6 lbs it was gigormous.  If mom hasn't cut the other one up
I will get a pic of it and share.

Do you enjoy working on the farm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8