Friday, November 22, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun blog hop #139

Okay, you know the deal – Each week,  Hilary will  list four statements with a blank for you 
to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four
 fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is
 LESLIE FROM TIME OUT WITH MOM who came up with the last statement.

Feeling Beachie





The statements:
  1. I don’t remember the last time I truly did ____
  2. Sometimes I wish ____ were ____ invented.
  3. I love when someone _______you.
  4.  If I could I would do ________ all day.
My Answers:
    1. I don’t remember the last time I truly did all of my grocery shopping
    2. Sometimes I wish computers were NEVER invented.
    3. I love when someone brings flowers out of the blue to you.
    4.  If I could I would do crafts all day.

This is a Blog Hop!


1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8