Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday


We accept it always, and in all places, most noble Felix, 
with all thankfulness.
Acts 24:2-4

thankful for my Salvation
thankful for the spring rain, that is causing us to
 have the most beautiful fall










having both parents
my loving family
friends *that call just to say was thinking
about you*
the unconditional love of my fur baby
dependable transportation
electric to keep the heat on
roof over my head
food in fridge and pantry
washer/dryer

but most of all I am thankful for the love of my
Heavenly Father, knowing he is
always walking with me


1 comment:

  1. Love your thankful list! Very encouraging! Miss the love of a fur baby. What a blessing for sure. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8