Wednesday, January 15, 2014

wordless wednesday

This is me and my 3 cousins...aren't we just cute?
I am on the left *in the blue denim jacket, (the tallest) then
Kim is next...the 2 girls are her daughters....the one
in the yellow is my namesake...she is almost 17 then the one in dark
blue will be 21 in Feb

This was taken at the mall on Sunday when they came up from TX
to visit with me...we had a blast

The bottom pic was taken inside a lighted gazebo
the last night of the 2 million Christmas lights here in Broken
Arrow, and yes it was COLDer than COLD

Hope everybody is doing well, and that
your New Year is going great.







1 comment:

  1. Looks like all were having a great time and lots of fun for everyone! I love visits from family and friends. It brightens my days. Love and prayers Beth

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8