Friday, January 17, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop – week 146

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her.  If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is CARLA from RANDOM RAMBLING she who came up with the last two statements.

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. Don’t you love when you get to spend _____
  2. I wish there was a were ____ but I would settle for ____.
  3. When I hear the word ____ I always think of ____
  4.  My dream ___ is ____
My Answers:
  1. Don’t you love when you get to spend the day with your special somebody
  2. I wish there was a were fewer miles between Giligan and me  but I would settle for 800 vs 2500 any day
  3. When I hear the word Love  I always think of  i think of Gilligan
  4.  My dream date is soaring over the beach in a hot air balloon 

This is a Blog Hop!


3 comments:

  1. Hot air balloon is on my bucket list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow… that is a HUGE difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers are all very nice. The hot air balloon ride is something I would like to do. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8