Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday



Here we are on Thankful Thursday no better place to be
Thankful for my parents health they are both finally back to normal
my salvation
a new baby coming in August (gonna be a great aunt again)
friends in CA that just call to ck in
Bethe, just love her blog
nice warm comfy clothes,
washer and dryer to keep clothes caught up
buddy and pepper always being loyal
electric staying on in the winter storm
family
freedom of speech
living in the USA
our rights protected by the constitution

1 comment:

  1. Check you out. What a little surprise I find on your thankful list. Sweetness and love. I love your thankful list a new baby is always such a blessing congrats to all. Comfy warm clothes a hug of warmth. You just have an awesome list glad parents are back to health and normal. Thank you Jesus Blessing my precious friend. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8