Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 55 red headed woodpecker, hope I got pics fixed!!!

red headed woodpecker

This beauty was sitting on a tree outside
so I sneak out and watch him and get it
with my cell phone (of all cameras)
he just sat there and watched me

Have you ever watched a wood pecker?
they go backwards down but go
forward up that was so funny.  I am guessing
he was looking for ants or any living bugs in the tree
I need to get my feeders out the winter birds are here.
they are comical to watch just on the feeders as
they eat almost upside down.

This is a red-headed woodpecker.
Hope everybody is having a great week!!!
and that your weekend was  full of BLESSINGS

DO you enjoy feeding birds in the winter?

1 comment:

  1. Love watching woodpeckers. We have one in a tree out in front of our apartment. I have photos of him somewhere but not as good as you got of yours. That is awesome. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8