Monday, January 6, 2014

First Monday Quiz of 2014! #MQAM Come and play along!

 http://www.actingbalanced.com/ does a fun meme



Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.  

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:



Here are the Questions:

1. It's National Hobby Month - will you be starting a new hobby or just keeping up with current ones?  What are your hobbies?      I love doing hobbies, making bookmarks out of ribbon and paper clips, plastic canvas, photography,  No new ones unless I find something I can't do with out

2. January 6th is Bean Day - what is your favorite bean?  Bean recipes to share?
I love brown beans and rice
Whenever I make brown beans I use polish sausage, 2 cans of rotel (one mild and one hot) make in the crock pot and they turn out yummy

3. Wayne got a question from a student yesterday... and we'd love your input - "I just got good news - I got a promotion into management - the problem now is that that I've moved to a salary position after working hourly.  I used to get paid for overtime so now I make less money - what should I do?"
well, if management is where you want to be, than taking a pay cut may be the better thing

4. Have you ever bought a gift that you regretted giving later?
not that I can think off hand

2 comments:

  1. First off, it's really nice to meet you. I love the name of your blog - so cute! And, you have the theme song from Gilligan's Island playing, too. What a hoot this is! Thanks for making my morning.

    I assume when you say brown beans that you are referring to pintos, right? Your recipe sounds yummy. I may try this. I love spicy foods!
    Monday Morning Musings #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3....they can always get a 2nd job to make up for the loss in pay. But usually a salary is much much more than hourly wages any ol' day.

    As for the tree you're talking about...I think you're thinking of the Live Oak that is on Goose Island...nowhere near Robstown, but closer to Rockport.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8