Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 66 and Wordless Wed my trip to car dealer

Monday, I go to the dealership
to get a remote programmed for my car,
the cold weather was/is so hard on me
so I needed to get it programmed anyway
so that I could use remote start and at least
the car would be toasty.

While waiting,  I made the BIG mistake
of going to the showroom and 3 hrs later
I am the proud owner of a brand new
2014 Chevy Silverado 4x4   You should see all the bells and whistles on this truck.  It has an onboard computer yes I said that...voice over the radio, my phone connects auto to it if it rings, pandora radio, xm and sirrus.  along with the
cool back up camera.   This dealership has been sending me emails for a year now telling me
I need to trade my car in.  However I did it and it is sooo nice and comfy.  Can't wait
for Gilligan to see it,   looks like a future road trip.   To my surprise and I am saying this
literally surprised they got me financed through gmac with 7% interest.  I have never in my life of driving had a brand new car.  Thank you God for giving me this beauty.

Now, this morning I get a call from the dealer scared to answer that something had not been approved so I reluctantly call them back to find out get this....2 recalls already on it I am thinking what the heck?  how can a vehicle with 3400 miles have something wrong?  well
the fuel pump and exhaust system are faulty.  Tuesday I return red to the garage :( for a loaner.
Sure is comfy driving actually it is like a car

blessings to you all

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful truck! I love Silverado's! One day my dream of owning one! Bells and whistles our God is good! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8