Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop – week 147

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her .
If she uses  them, She will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is LISA from LISA WRITES she who came up with the last three statements.
Feeling Beachie







 The statements:
  • ____ always makes me ____
  • If one song represents how I feel right now it is ____________.
  • In 2013 my biggest challenge was __________ and made me __________
  • I feel ________ about making New Year’s resolutions.

My Answers:

  • Talking with Gilligan always makes me smile
  • If one song represents how I feel right now it is heatwave, sure could use some heat now
  • In 2013 my biggest challenge was getting out of CALI and getting back home to OK and made me closer to Gilligan for 1, and back home where I belong.  but 2014 my BIGGEST challenge will
  • be getting Gilligan back here in OK with me
  • I  feel positive about making New Year’s resolutions.

This is a Blog Hop!

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8