Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ten Pin Hodgepodge

Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge! We're tucked in under a blanket of fallen snow and frigid temps, perfect weather for hodgepodging.  Add your link at the bottom of my post and then go a-visiting.  Here are my answers to this week's questions-


1. It was decided on Sunday the Denver Broncos will meet the Seattle Seahawks in this year's Superbowl.  So, when was the last time you bowled?  Not where you thought this question was going is it? Do you like to bowl? Are you any good?
BRONCOS!!!    I love bowling, haven't bowled in a couple of years now.  I used to  be pretty good average was 165 high game was 267, I have 4 trophies that I display proudly

2. Should sports stars be role models?
WOW. we really have some good role-models for our upcoming kids.  I mean really Miley? Gaga?
I think our sports stars do a pretty good job of being a role model, I just hope they realize how much of a role they do play on the younger kids.  However, the outburst at the end of Seahawks and 49ers by the seahawks player was not setting a good example!!!!

3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan?  How do you like your oats?
I love oatmeal  yum!!!! I like it with milk, brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon
I also love fresh oatmeal cookies

4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?
I am on Goodreads   here is my info not sure how to tell you :(
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/26375007-ginaone book I am going to finsih reading is the bible, I started a plan on Jan 1st
 reading the bible in a year
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?
I have turned into my mother.

6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?
Shall we dance, mr. hollands opus, pretty woman, any disney movie, the Taking of Phelom 213,
but I guess the big one would be The book of ELI, I could watch that movie over and over again


7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?
I have to agree  Hi-Waisted pants!!! and Bell bottoms grrr I didn't like those things
in the 70's and didn't like when they came back the 2nd time.  now I know I am getting old

8. Insert your own random thought here.
make sure if you are in the deep freeze again, to wear layers, as Hypothermia and Frost bite only'
takes moments to set in.  Don't forget your pets!!!!If you are cold so are they!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen The book of ELI, but I do love Mr. Holland's Opus. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8