Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday



wow  HOW CUTE is this?  it matches the background!!!!

here we are on Thankful Thursday, no place better to be
sharing our many blessings with each other, we all have so much to
be thankful for.   IT is always so hard for me to write a few down on my list

Gilligan's Love 
a nice cozy and warm home during this awful cold weather
God, giving me the ability to get my new truck 
a GREAT financial rate :)
parents *mom had her 77 bday on Tusday* she doesn't look 77
The trees are starting to bud out *yayy spring is on its way*
I am scared they are gonna get frozen back, because we have 
rain, sleet, snow and freezing rain coming over the next week
My big screen tv so I can watch my favorite shows better.
Friends who call out of the blue,  I know I say this alot, it is always nice
to get an unexpected phone call.
Family always calling mom n dad to make sure they are ok.
Getting to visit with my aunt and uncle today while visiting my parents
That we live in the USA *and that we still have some of our rights of our 
forefathers*  I think they would not be liking the way things are now days.
People who take the hint, that you don't care if they are there, and  volunteer
to leave on their own.

Hope everybody has had a great week and it continues to be full of
many blessings

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful list of blessings! I think your truck is so awesome to me. God is good! Calls always put a smile on my face. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8