Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 56 rememberances



you both left us way to soon, Grandma 
I loved your smile, your wit, your charm and
 how I loved when you made the piano sing.

There is never a day when I hear

"When the Roll is Called up Yonder" I smile 
and know that you are in pain no more.
It is so hard to believe that this year will 
already be 24 yrs WOW has time flown 
 I will see you again someday

Grandpa...Your stubbornness was handed
 down to me although you already knew that. 
  The last time  I saw you...we saw grandmother
 (spirit or what you want to call it) she told us 
she was lonely and hope you made it by your anniversary so you all could enjoy your angel  food cake...wow you died 3 days before so
 you were reunited on your 62 anniversary.  
This year will be19 yrs 
I love you both and there is never a day 
that goes by that you are not in my heart  
please tell Betty (both of them and Jimmy)
 I love them and miss them too
Brandon you always had a witty smile and we always 
wondered what you were into I was so angry when I 
found out how you were brutally killed!!! they will pay for
 what they did...you however are in a much better place now
 and Grandma Mary is happy again as I know you are making
 her laugh!!as you always did You know she died of a broken
 heart after loosing you.
You were only a few months from being 21 and your life was improving so much....Don't worry we your family will make sure
 justice will be served...also we all know that you had nothing to do with all the horrible rumors we all heard.  RIP Brandon  you would 
be so proud of your brother and two sisters Ronna has a baby and Dayna has one little girl.  She is so cute, she reminds me so much of you. Dax, joined the Marines and you would be proud of him aso   This year will be 6 years since your accident.
Love aunt Gina




















and now for your daily laff!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tributes to those who have gone. Your grandparents are a handsome couple. Sad that such a young man would be lost so soon to be called home to the Fatehr above. May the Lord continue to hold you and bring you the sweet memories and love of each of them as you hold them dear in your heart. Hugs and prayers my sweet friend. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8