Friday, January 10, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop - week 145

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will  list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her .
If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is SUSI from BOCA FRAU she who came up with the last statement.

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. I have been ____ so if I _____
  2. I dont like _____.
  3. I easily can ______ in something I ____
  4.  I never thought, I would ___ after ______
My Answers:
  1. I have been under the weather so if I seem a little cranky please forgive me
  2. I dont like mean and ruthless people
  3. I easily can caught up in  in something I enjoy doing
  4.  I never thought, I would live in California after living there, I must confess it is very pretty and lots of things to see and do, but way to many people

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8