Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday







Here we are on Thankful Thursday, so many blessings for us all to unfold.

first of all I am thankful for my salvation
the breath of fresh air we are able to take on our own.
nice warm blankets on these cold crisp nights ( love my new electric throw its awesome)
warm PJS (made out of fleece) under neath the electric throw nice n cozy
electric staying on during the ice storm.
no bursted pipes
dependable transportation with good heater
friends calling out of the blue
that we didn't get the ice/snow/sleet this am the weather said we were going
to get.
warmer weather coming
Sunshine has been beautiful although we have had -0 temps

and here is one of my fav songs I thought you all would like

1 comment:

  1. Love your thankful list especailly nice warm blankets one of my favorite things when it is cold. I love snuggling up in blankets. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8