Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 63 My New Car Coasters



how cool are these  lady bugs *they don't hurt anybody* in fact they keep some of the other bugs away.

I ordered these cup coasters off of amazon for my car thought you all might like them.  I had to chuckle when I saw them in the car ;)

They are thirsty stones or car coaster *they prevent water from getting into your cup holders*  you can google ( I LOVE GOOGLE)  car coasters and there is many to choose from and fairly cheap too.

Hope everybody is having a Terrific Thursday ;)

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty cool! my one granddaughter would be in love with them. When she grows up she wants to be a ladybug I think she already is! LOL Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8