Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday




There is so much to be thankful for, new year new us!!!

Thankful for the New Year ahead of us, and what the Lord has in
 store for me this year

unconditional love

the food poisoning over the weekend, didn't put me into the hospital

nice warm and comfy home when the temps are below freezing outside

the beautiful snow we got for new years, I hate the cold but it was so pretty

parents who call  "just to see how you are feeling" since they knew I was sick

all of my family, friends, who called or text "happy new year"

gilligan's love

Hope everybody is having a great start to the new year.


1 comment:

  1. I love the clean slate of a new year to begin a new chapter in our lives it always feels so brand new. Wish I could wake that everyday feeling like that. Pray you are feeling better. So much to be thankful for. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8