Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Schussing Through The Hodgepodge

Welcome to another edition of the Wednesday Hodgepodge! Add the link to your answers at the end of my answers, then go see what everyone else had to say.


1. Are you a force to be reckoned with? In what way?
Well, UM I have a short fuse and turn into a firecracker
as Gilligan says, I WILL GET YOU FOR THAT ONE!!!
but on a good note, I am pretty laid back and easy going, 
but if somebody is hurting someone I care about you had better
beware because yes then I become A force.

2. What are two things you love about the wintertime. Or, if love feels like too strong a word, what are two things you like about winter?
Christmas for one,   I am not a BIG winter time, in fact I hate the cold weather, and I like to see the beautiful snow.  

3. Pomegranate, kumquat, persimmon, kiwi, and guava are all fruits said to have health benefits, particularly during the winter months.  Do you have a favorite on the list? Are there any on the list you haven't tried?
I have tried all of the fruits on here, I like them all but KIWI is by far my favorite

4. I passed a local church yesterday and noticed they had this on their sign, "When all else fails, do the right thing." Your thoughts?
I saw this,  Parking is for members only, violators will be Baptized (good one)
But my thoughts on your sign,    doing the right thing never hurts anybody right?  maybe they
were thinking of the people who are out to do harm to others

5. Do you ski? According to one list I've seen, the top 5 ski destinations for 2014 are St. Anton Austria, Whistler Canada, Cortina Italy, Tahoe USA, and Zermatt Switzerland. Of the five listed which would you most like to visit? We can make skiing optional if that helps the non-skiers with their answer.
Unfortunately after having 2 lower back surgeries and severally breaking my ankle, that isn't even
an option for me any longer, I would love to yes   Tahoe for me

6. What's the last thing you looked for online? (besides my blog!)
I am always surfing the internet (the last thing I looked up was for a friend who bit a big part of her tongue off was looking up home remedies for tongue sores)


7. What saying, slogan, quote, or motto, have you seen lately that inspires you for the new year?
"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength"
Corrie Ten Boom

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Try stopping to smell the roses once in a while, and quit being in such a hurry.  You aren't getting the whole 
picture if you don't slow down sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8