Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Quiz #MQAM - the better late than never edition!

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.  

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: 



Here are the Questions:


1. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day from the US!  Do you have a favorite MLK quote?
“I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over, and I've seen the Promised Land.”

2. Wayne told Heather to get the questions up early because we'd be exhausted from our trip... she didn't listen to his good advice, so MQAM is late - when was the last time you didn't listen to good advice?
I think we all do that from time to time, honestly I can't remember the last time
I didn't listen to good advice,  as I am a listener.

3. Since we talked about Movies last week, lets talk TV this week - what show or shows do you wish was still on TV that ended or was cancelled?
Older shows, Gilligans Island (I know most of the cast have all gone on now), Alice, Happy Days, I love Lucy, the Waltons....those were true tv family shows.   Today, I would have to say As The World Turns that was my favorite soap
4. What is your personal anthem or theme song?

And here is our 5th Question:

Are you more of a procrastinator or a "get-er-done" kind of person?
I am a get-er-done type person, Gilligan on the other hand is the BIGGEST
procrastinator I have ever met, but gotta love him

Now, please link up your MQAM posts below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8