Friday, January 24, 2014

Treasures from Heaven


How Ironic?   This week has been a very blessed week,  Monday I was taking the doggies
out and find a penny in the drive way,  Tuesday evening I stopped at Denny's and found
a quarter in the drive right by the car, Wed  I stopped at the local gym and found not 1
but yes 2 shiny penny's on the driveway by the car.  Thur another penny in the drive at home
Friday, I find 2 dines, and 2 pennies in the dyer.   Maybe I am going to be coming into some unexpected money?

Maybe, my guardian angel is trying to tell me I need to
slow down *and "smell the roses so to speak" and btw
my guardian angel is my grandmother.

however, I love my little treasures falling from Heaven.
I mean finding a penny randomly is unusual but finding
coins everyday is ironic.

Do you pick up money when you find it on the ground?
Do you wonder how far it has traveled to get into the spot
for you to find it?  Did it fall out of somebody's pocket perhaps
or did they leave it behind on purpose?




1 comment:

  1. I love find money on the ground and yes i do pick it up. I think there has been times in my life I would find money all day long through a week it was crazy. I have even found bill.s I always say that is is Jesus telling me He loves me. Pennies from heaven reminding me of His precious love and that He is with me always. Yes you maybe coming into aboundace. Blessings continue!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8