Thursday, September 8, 2011

Traveling

just letting all of my blogging friends, family that Bob & I will be leaving in the am heading to Michigan to move Bob down here with me. 


If you do not see me on the blog for a couple of days do not worry, we will be back :) with lots of things to tell when we get back to OK. 
we will be traveling down RTE 66 lots of picture opportunities.


I will post my Thankful Thursday, and Fingerprint Friday but can't link up to the hops.  (Thank God for pre posting and writting blogs ahead of time) 


Please keep us in your prayers while we are traveling.  We hope to be back in OK on Sunday.


Blessings
Rainbow & Tiger


PS thank you all for the wonderful comments and support through our journey.

5 comments:

  1. honey baby, tomorrow i start the move to be with you in oklahoma, and i can't wait to be with you forever. i feel very fortunate having you in my life, and i thank god for giving me this opportunity.
    words can not express the way i feel, and
    your always on my mind. gina, i love you sweetheart!

    ((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a SAFE trip and enjoy every moment of it. Can not wait to see the PHOTOS. LOVE AS ALWAYS TO YOU AND BOB.

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Have a safe trip and can not wait to see the pictures when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!!! Have a lovely trip, take pictures and enjoy the time together! Don't worry about us lurkers, we'll still be here when you get back on line.
    hugs to you and bob (group hug!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be safe my friend! May the Lord go before you and prepare the way. May you have a hedge of protection encamped about and no weapons formed against you prosper in Jesus name. Oh I can hardly wait to see the photos.
    Have a grand time.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8