Tuesday, September 27, 2011

365 days of pictures day 108 Hibiscus

 Found these beauties while visiting my parents tonight.  They are on the same bush but two different colors all I could say is WOW.

The hibiscus usually blooms in the summer, I guess it got confused with all of the HOT weather and now that fall is here it is blooming, better late than never.

Bob and  I are doing great, he is getting better each and every day and says the pain is doing the same.
We will be together again very soon, the time is flying I just hope the last couple weeks fly like the first couple have.

Thank you to all of you who have commented on previous blogs, if I overlooked you I am very sorry..
Hope everybody is doing great and that your week is full of blessings

Rainbow ~n~ Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8