Wednesday, September 14, 2011

365 days of pictures day 95 daddy

I took this today of  Daddy out in his shop taking a phone call, somebody wanting him to work on their mower.

Dad will be 79 the end of the month.

Mom and dad both are in good health considering their ages
I am very thankful to have them both still with me

One of my dad's friends (I've known all my life is very terminally ill, my dad is very sad knowing there is nothing he can do to help, they (mom n dad) had to sign their neighbors DNR papers mom said it was the hardest things she's ever had to do.  (Please keep them in your prayers)

Bob and I finally talked today, and things are going pretty good we are taking it one day at a time.


Thank you all for the support and love

Blessings
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going better. I got home really late last night, so I decided not to call you in case you were asleep.
    Good blog post and Happy Birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey-baby, getting to know your father the past month has been wonderful. talkin g with him showed what a good and decent he is. we shared many stories, and about his beautiful daughter who continues to grace my life, with her radiant smile and warm heart. she has stood beside me when i needed he, and she has made my life a much better to be. gina is my confidante and my soulmate. she is my love, and most of all...she is a Lady, and i love her with all my heart and soul!!! she is the woman who has stolen my heart, and im a much better person because of it. thank gina for loving me...i never could have done it without you sweetheart!!!

    (((((((bob~n~gina))))))) always~n ~forever
    ily vvvv m

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8