Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hodgepodge Wednesday


The Wednesday Hodgepodge is Nuts-Vol 46

Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge...so glad you've joined the fun today. Add your link at the bottom of my post and then hop around to see what everyone else is saying. Here are my answers-


1. It is officially fall here in North America...I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America, but if you do what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you're not in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?    My favorite memory of 2011 has to be the 90+ days of over 105* outside, records were set from the 1930's   and the beautiful flowers that Bob sent to me right after my birthday in May (he sent flowers in June) then again in Aug.
2. Your favorite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right?
Roasted pumpkin seeds oh wait is that a nut?  otherwise cashews


3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test?
Oh definitely heights for me, I always have that sense of falling


4. How would you describe your sense of humor?
Wise & witty  I am very comical and never know what response you may get when you asked me something.  Unless we are talking serious then I am serious.


5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day...what's your stupid question?
Hmmmm, I have always heard that the only Stupid question asked, is that one that you do not ask....


6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
Well as a child I did all three and was pretty good at them all.  Now that I am approaching my mid 40's I would have to say hula hoop, funny though your hips don't move when were 40 like they did when we were young teens.  Roller skating hurts when you fall when you get older so that is out,    yes definitely hula hoop not so dangerous


7. What's your most sentimental possession?
The engagement ring that I got from Bob :-)
a 1930's ceramic doll figurine that belonged to my grandmother 


8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't wait to be with the love of my life again.
Remember no matter what you are going through, somebody else is worse off, God will never put more on your plate than what you can handle
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect?   Romans 12:2  
Joyce, this is for your niece!!! 


Hope all of you have a week full of blessings 
Rainbow





2 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of heights :/

    How special that you have something that used to belong to your grandmother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment you left for my niece...she is a strong girl and appreciates all the prayers.

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8