Saturday, September 3, 2011

365 days of pictures day 90

This was taken out the window as we crossed the lake. I hope its the right way as I tried rotating.

We were sitting so close almost wrapped up together, I know Bobs heart was doing flip flops and his eyes were shining like diamonds.
My heart was doing flip flops and Bob said my eyes were like diamonds also.....it must be love.

We are so very blessed every day our love grows stronger.
We hope everybody has a safe weekend

Blessings
Rainbow. N Tiger
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. It is sideways I think!
    but still lvoely indeeded. I will stand sideways and enjoy the beauty you corssed over with diamonds in your eyes!
    The sky is breath taking upon the water.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, i remember looking in your eyes, and being captured by your beauty and love. i am always reminded how fortunate i am, and how wonderful you are to me. love is a hard feeling to put into words, nor is loyalty, trust or joy...but your all of these. you give strength in time of trouble, wisdom in time of uncertainty and sharing in time of joy, your always by my side. gina, i love you very very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina)))))) always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m.

    p.s. your always on my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8