Tuesday, September 20, 2011

365 days of pictures day 101 Spider

 This spider is a non-venomous garden spider it is a female as they are the bigger of the two

She is sitting just above my kitchen window, but just about scared me half to death when I walked around she started vibrating and the web was blowing like the wind ..but it was still...
Spiders have a unique way of getting their prey off of them if threatened, they get perfectly still and start vibrating, that was scary. I just knew that big ole thing was fixing to jump on me, I mean come on poisonous of not if that jumped on me I think that I would have just died.

It will live until we get our first hard freeze,   it is  the same spider one is just closer than the other.

Bob and I are doing great :) he has an appointment on Monday with the Orthopedic from his broken collar bone.
You know some people are not happy unless they are causing DRAMA I have never understood drama, thank GOD.  From years of chat I learned that it is very easy to fall into the trap of drama of others.

Hope everybody is having a great week so far mine has been really blessed

Blessings
Rainbow

2 comments:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8